The New-England Weekly Journal was established by Samuel Kneeland at Boston, March 20, 1727. On July 3 of that year, Timothy Green became associated with him. The issue of April 8, 1728, volume "B, Numb. LV." has been reprinted.
The Library of Congress has one of the six known originals of this issue and also has a reprint. The reprint is a very close copy of the original, but the two can be distinguished from each other by the following points:
Copies of the reprint are rather numerous and have little monetary value.
Source: Information Circular 10 (Revised 1955).